Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – School
|Location:||Litchfield Park, AZ|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School
SLP Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist with School experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Phoenix, AZ. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your speech-language pathology skills while advancing your SLP career. The job will entail providing speech therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about people and are committed to helping each patient make progress towards achieving the optimal outcome, given the circumstances of each case.
· Assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
· Recognize indications and contradictions to treatment, modify treatment programs, and be familiar with normal and abnormal patient responses.
· Instruct patient/family as needed, adapt conventional speech therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
· Document concisely, accurately, and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork.
· Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job performance.
· Active state license as a speech-language pathologist
· Current BLS/CPR certification
· 6 months of SLP experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
· Competitive pay package
· Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
· Comprehensive training
· Retirement planning and savings options
· Continuing Education reimbursement
· Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.