Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Skilled Nursing Facility
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - SNF - Per Diem
PTA Job Summary:
Create your own flexible per diem schedule – full time or part time! Work with dozens of facilities in your local region through just one contact. We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist Assistant with SNF Care experience to work at excellent healthcare facilities in the California area. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PTA career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facilities. You care about patients and are committed to helping them recover from their physical ailments. Under the supervision of a physical therapist, you will help patients regain movement and manage pain after injuries or illness.
- Help to treat patients through exercise, stretching, massage, gait and balance training, and other therapeutic interventions.
- Consistently report patient status and progress to physical therapist to allow for updated goals and modifications.
- Assist physical therapist’s assessment of the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers while considering age, level of understanding, and emotional status.
- Document patient care in a timely, legible, and efficient manner.
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
- Active state license as a physical therapist assistant
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of PTA experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Work with multiple facilities in your area
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer