Audiologist (AUD) – Acute Care
|Location:||San Mateo, CA|
Audiologist (AUD) - Acute Care
AUD Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Audiologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in San Mateo, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your audiology skills while advancing your AUD career. The job entails diagnosing, managing and treating patients’ hearing, balance, or ear problems. You care about people and strive to achieve the optimal outcome each patient.
- Diagnose and treat patients suffering from hearing, central auditory processing, and balance disorders.
- Work with patients of all ages to measure hearing ability and function.
- Provide aural rehabilitation to reduce the effects of hearing loss on communication, learning, and job performance.
- Perform evaluations, assessments, and fittings for hearing aids.
- Doctor of Audiology degree (Au.D.)
- Active state license as an audiologist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of AUD experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.