Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Acute Care - Per Diem
SLP Job Summary:
Create your own flexible per diem schedule – full time or part time! Work with dozens of facilities in your local region through just one contact. We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist with Acute Care experience to work at excellent healthcare facilities in the Northridge, California area. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your speech-language pathology skills while advancing your SLP career. The job will entail providing speech therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facilities. You care about people and are committed to helping patients make progress towards achieving optimal case outcomes.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Recognize indications and contradictions to treatment, modify treatment programs, and be familiar with normal and abnormal patient responses.
- Instruct patient/family as needed, adapt conventional speech therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
- Document concisely, accurately, and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork.
- Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job performance.
- Active state license as a speech-language pathologist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of SLP experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Work with multiple facilities in your area
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.