Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist – Acute Care
Do you want to be able to adventure while continuing to further your employment? Acute Care Facilities in Northridge, CA are looking for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to join their team .
SLPs who work for Preferred Healthcare are dedicated professionals who conduct rehab programs amongst diverse populations and are enthusiastic about the difference they make in their patients’ lives through assessment and treatment. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Active SLP State License
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• Inpatient and Rehab Experience
• 2 years of experience
• Administers Speech and Language Pathology and swallowing evaluation, treatment and implementation.
• Recognizes indications and contradictions to treatment, modifies treatment programs and is familiar with normal and abnormal responses in the treatment of the patient.
• Instructs patient/family as needed, adapts conventional speech therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
• Documents concisely, accurately and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork.
• Follows ASHA guidelines for ethical and high quality job performance.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / Language Therapist SLP
Speech Language Pathology
Best Benefits Position
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / Language Therapist
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.