Director of Rehab (DOR) – Skilled Nursing Facility
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Director of Rehab (DOR) - Skilled Nursing Facility
DOR Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Director of Rehab with Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent facility in Boise, ID. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a rehab therapy background and administrative skills to advance their career as a DOR. The job will entail coordinating the policies, objectives, initiatives, and programs for the delivery of rehabilitation therapy services to the facility’s patients. You will also oversee all occupational, speech, and physical therapy staff. You possess excellent communication skills, are highly organized and an effective leader.
- Responsible for overall supervision, coordination, and administration of rehab department activities.
- Maintains rehab staff and assures the competency and performance of all members.
- Coordinates rehabilitation services with other functional areas of the facility.
- Monitors financial performance of rehab department and seeks ways to improve this performance.
- Provides direct care to patients, as needed.
- Graduated from an approved school of occupational, speech, or physical therapy
- Active state license as an OT, SLP or PT
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.