Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) – Psychiatric
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Psychiatric Facility
LCSW Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Licensed Clinical Social Worker with psychiatric experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Eureka, California. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your clinical social work skills while advancing your LCSW career. The job will entail assessing, diagnosing, and treating individuals suffering from serious emotional, mental, or life issues. You care about people and strive to help individuals improve the quality of their lives and their well-being. You possess excellent communication skills and the desire to work with diverse populations.
- Interview patients to gather background information on family, social, education, and medical life histories.
- Observe client behavior, assess needs, and create treatment strategies.
- Schedule and conduct individual and/or group counseling sessions.
- Provide direction in setting short and long-term goals and objectives.
- Consult with doctors, therapists, and other medical professionals.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Master’s in Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of LCSW experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.