Registered Behavior Technician – Acute Care
|Shift:||12 Hour Shift|
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Acute Care
RBT Job Summary:
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an educational facility in Sacramento, CA. This is a great opportunity to build upon your behavioral therapy skills while advancing your RBT career. The job will entail providing clinical skills instruction and behavior reduction protocols based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to children with autism and related developmental disabilities. You care about kids and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
- Provide direct care in 1:1 and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Follow the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable student behavior.
- Assist with parent and caregiver training in line with student’s individualized treatment and behavior reduction protocols.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding student progress as instructed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer