Medical Physicist – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Medical Physicist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Medical Physicist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Portland, OR. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your radiation therapy skills while advancing your career as a medical physicist. The job will entail applying your knowledge of physics and biology to the development and use of medical radiation treatments, devices, and technologies. You will plan radiation treatments, ensure equipment is working correctly, and consult with the radiation oncology team.
- Design radiation treatments for cancer patients.
- Develop techniques for high-quality medical imaging while minimizing radiation dose.
- Monitor radiation safety for patients, staff members, and the general public.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Medical Physics or related field
- Certification with the American Board of Radiology
- 2 years experience required within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.