Master of Social Work (MSW) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Master of Social Work (MSW) - Acute Care
MSW Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Master of Social Work with Acute Care experience to work at a site in Boston, MA. This is a great opportunity to build upon your social work skills while advancing your MSW career. This job entails helping patients who are psychologically, emotionally, and/or socially destabilized while recovering from illness or trauma. You care about people and strive to help individuals improve the quality of their lives and well-being. You possess excellent communication skills, compassion, and an ability to work with diverse populations.
- Identify any special mental, emotional, and social needs the patient may require.
- Help create an effective care plan with the patient and other members of their healthcare team.
- Facilitate care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
- Master’s in Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of MSW experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.