Recreation Therapist – Correctional Facility
|Shift:||10 Hour Shift|
Recreation Therapist - Correctional Facility
We are looking for a skilled Recreation Therapist, preferably with Correctional Facility experience, to work at a site in Soledad, CA. This is a great opportunity to build upon your recreation therapy skills while advancing your career. The job will entail developing and implementing a recreation therapy program, as well as maintaining order among participants. You care about people and strive to help individuals improve the quality of their lives and their well-being. You possess excellent communication skills, the desire to work with diverse populations, and a strong focus on rehabilitation.
- Plan and coordinate recreation-based treatment programs for patients at the facility.
- Document patient participation in recreation programs and any observable outcomes.
- Maintain order and supervise conduct of patients.
- Active national or state Recreation Therapist certification
- BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year of experience within the last 3 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.