Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) – Skilled Nursing Facility
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Skilled Nursing Facility
COTA Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Laurel, MT. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your occupational therapy skills while advancing your COTA career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and are committed to empowering them to participate more fully in daily tasks when that ability is compromised by a health condition. Under the supervision of an occupational therapist, you will help patients develop, recover, improve, and maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
- Support patients to help them progress towards the targets agreed upon with the occupational therapist.
- Carry out observations. For example, how a patient copes with daily living functions.
- Accurately report patient status and progress to supervisor.
- Document patient care in a timely, legible, and efficient manner.
- Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
- Active state license as a certified occupational therapy assistant
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of COTA experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer