Cath Lab Technologist – Acute Care
|Location:||Glens Falls, NY|
Cath Lab Technologist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Cath Lab Technologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Glens Falls, NY. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your cath lab tech skills while advancing your career. The job entails assisting physicians during invasive cardiovascular procedures such as angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, and electrophysiology. You care about patients and strive to help doctors achieve optimal outcomes.
- Assist physicians during open heart surgery and with the insertion of pacemakers or stents.
- Prepare patients for procedures by cleaning, shaving, and anesthetizing the area of insertion, as necessary.
- Monitor the EKG readouts and keep physician apprised of any abnormalities.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization and other related procedures.
- Completion of a two-year approved School of Radiologic Technology (preferred)
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) (preferred)
- Valid state licensure for applicable states for Radiologic Technologists (preferred)
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (preferred)
- Current BLS/ACLS Certification
- 1 year of experience required within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.