Anesthesia Technician – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Anesthesia Technician - Acute Care
We are looking for a dedicated Anesthesia Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Seattle, WA. This is a great opportunity to put your anesthesia tech skills to their best use. The job entails assisting anesthesiologists, nurses, and other medical staff working on anesthesia teams. You possess strong attention to detail, are process-oriented, and are highly organized.
- Engage in various pre-operation responsibilities, such as setting up and breaking down anesthesia equipment.
- Check, calibrate, and test medical equipment such as machines, monitors, invasive lines, and pharmaceuticals.
- Clean and sterilize anesthesia equipment according to established standards of care and infection control.
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment to evaluate and manage a patient’s condition while they are undergoing anesthesia.
- Restock supplies in bronchoscopy carts, pediatric carts, emergency room airway bags, and other supply locations.
- Associate degree as an Anesthesia Technician
- Certified Anesthesia Technician issued by ASATT
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.