Phlebotomist – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) - Acute Care
CPT Job Summary:
We are looking for a proficient Phlebotomist with Acute Care experience to work at a site in Oakland, California. This is a great opportunity to put your phlebotomy skills to use helping others. The job will entail the collecting of blood specimens to help diagnose health conditions and illnesses. You care about patients and want to minimize their anxiety and discomfort while drawing blood.
- Determine best method for drawing blood for each patient.
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Follow lab protocol for transporting and storing specimens.
- Practice infection control standards at all times.
- Degree in a health-related field/training as a Phlebotomist
- Active CA Certified Phlebotomy Technician license
- 2 years of phlebotomy experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.