Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLPA) - School
SLP Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist with pediatric experience to work at an excellent school district in Fullerton, California. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your speech-language pathology skills while advancing your SLP career. The job will entail providing speech therapy and rehabilitation services to students in the school district. You care about kids and are committed to helping each student make educational progress.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Recognize indications and contradictions to treatment, modify treatment programs, and be familiar with normal and abnormal responses.
- Instruct student/family as needed, adapt conventional speech therapy techniques to meet their needs.
- Document concisely, accurately, and legibly all appropriate charting and paperwork.
- Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job performance.
- Active state license as a speech-language pathologist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of SLP experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer