Pharmacy Technician – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Pharmacy Technician - Acute Care
We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacy Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Seattle, WA. This is a great opportunity to make the most of your pharmacy tech skills. This job entails assisting the pharmacist in the preparation and distribution of medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient and pharmacy records. You possess strong attention to detail, are process-oriented, and are highly organized.
- Assist in the safe, accurate and efficient distribution of pharmaceutical agents to designated areas of the hospital.
- Transportation of pharmaceuticals and preparation of unit dose exchange systems.
- Inventory, stock and order supplies and preparation of IV admixtures.
- Completion of a two-year approved School for Pharmacy Technology
- Registry by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer