Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Acute Care Crisis Rates
RRT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Respiratory Therapist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Anchorage AK.
Nights or Days
- Adults experience is a MUST, peds is preferred 8/30/21 start must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Required - Medical Exemptions Only
- Be an actively Registered Respiratory Therapist
- AHA, BLS, ACLS, NBRC, PALS, and NRP are preferred certifications
- NICU, PICU, ICU experience preferred
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.