Paraprofessional Educator – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Paraprofessional Educator - School
We are looking for a dedicated Paraprofessional Educator with School experience to work at an educational facility in Tacoma, WA. This is a great opportunity to build your teaching skills. The job will entail assisting the assigned teacher(s) with their duties, such as working with students during lessons and grading homework. You care about kids and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
- Teach certain lesson components, as directed by the classroom teacher.
- Lead small-group or individual instruction and discussion.
- Review classwork material and grade homework and tests.
- Organize classroom and teaching materials.
- Verify and track student attendance.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, and photocopying.
- HS Diploma or GED, Associate degree preferred
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience preferred within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.