Master of Social Work (MSW) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Master of Social Work (MSW) - Acute Care
MSW Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Master of Social Work with Acute Care experience to work at a site in PHILADELPHIA, PA. This is a great opportunity to build upon your social work skills while advancing your MSW career. This job entails helping patients who are psychologically, emotionally, and/or socially destabilized while recovering from illness or trauma. You care about people and strive to help individuals improve the quality of their lives and well-being. You possess excellent communication skills, compassion, and an ability to work with diverse populations.
- Identify any special mental, emotional, and social needs the patient may require.
- Help create an effective care plan with the patient and other members of their healthcare team.
- Facilitate care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
- Master’s in Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of MSW experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer