Pharmacist – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Licensed Pharmacist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Pharmacist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Detroit, MI. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your pharmacology skills while advancing your career. This job entails administering medications, providing pharmacological information to clinicians, and monitoring patient drug therapies. You possess high attention to detail, are process-oriented, and can effectively manage others.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising interventions when needed.
- Current Pharmacy and Controlled Substance state license
- Graduate of a School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree
- Retail experience required
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.