School Psychologist – School
|Location:||Moncks Corner, SC|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
School Psychologist - School
We are looking for a talented Psychologist with School experience to work at an educational facility in Charleston, SC. This is a great opportunity to build your psychology skills while advancing your career. The job will entail applying expertise in mental health, learning, and behavior to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally. You care about kids and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
- Conduct psychological evaluations of students based on referrals by teachers and school administrators.
- Help develop and meet the goals of each child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) by working with multidisciplinary team.
- Counsel students one-on-one or in groups to discuss specific academic, social, or emotional issues.
- Consult with district staff, parents and other parties about psycho-educational issues impacting all students.
- Active state license as a school psychologist
- Initial or continuing certification in school psychology
- Master’s degree
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.