Pharmacy Technician – Acute Care
Pharmacy Technician - Acute Care
We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacy Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Riverside, CA. This is a great opportunity to make the most of your pharmacy tech skills. This job entails assisting the pharmacist in the preparation and distribution of medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient and pharmacy records. You possess strong attention to detail, are process-oriented, and are highly organized.
- Assist in the safe, accurate and efficient distribution of pharmaceutical agents to designated areas of the hospital.
- Transportation of pharmaceuticals and preparation of unit dose exchange systems.
- Inventory, stock and order supplies and preparation of IV admixtures.
- Completion of a two-year approved School for Pharmacy Technology
- Registry by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.