Physical Therapy Aide – Outpatient
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapy Aide Opening
PT Aide Job Summary
We are looking for a dedicated Physical Therapy Aide with Outpatient experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Bellevue WA. This is a great opportunity to assist the rehabilitation team. The job will entail providing non-medical support to Physical Therapists at the facility. You are caring, responsible, and organized.
- Perform patient intake tasks like welcoming, paperwork, and answering any initial questions.
- Prepare physical therapy equipment and treatment rooms.
- Assist patients to walk, sit, and stand, as well as transport them via wheelchair.
- Document patients' responses to treatment and update patient files.
- Handle basic prescribed treatments such as applying ice packs or heat pads.
- Perform administrative tasks like answering the phone, ordering supplies, and scheduling appointments.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of PT Aide experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.