Anesthesia Technician – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Anesthesia Technician - Acute Care
We are looking for a dedicated Anesthesia Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Leesburg, VA. This is a great opportunity to put your anesthesia tech skills to their best use. The job entails assisting anesthesiologists, nurses, and other medical staff working on anesthesia teams. You possess strong attention to detail, are process-oriented, and are highly organized.
- Engage in various pre-operation responsibilities, such as setting up and breaking down anesthesia equipment.
- Check, calibrate, and test medical equipment such as machines, monitors, invasive lines, and pharmaceuticals.
- Clean and sterilize anesthesia equipment according to established standards of care and infection control.
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment to evaluate and manage a patient’s condition while they are undergoing anesthesia.
- Restock supplies in bronchoscopy carts, pediatric carts, emergency room airway bags, and other supply locations.
- Associate degree as an Anesthesia Technician
- Certified Anesthesia Technician issued by ASATT
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.