Physical Therapist (PT) – Home Health
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health 13 week Contract
Local or Travel
PT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist with Home Health experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Sikeston MO
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning while evaluating patients, identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
- Perform age-appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical and facility documentation procedures.
- Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity no longer warrants intervention.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Active state license as a physical therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of PT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
- Paid Weekly
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.