Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) - School
DHH Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher with School experience to work at an educational facility in Mocksville, NC This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your teaching skills while advancing your DHH career. The job will entail planning, coordinating, and implementing programs and services designed to address the unique needs of children identified as hearing impaired. You care about students and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
- Assist the IEP team with student assessment, individualized instructional plan design, implementation, and progress monitoring.
- Facilitate students’ mainstreaming processes by providing support services to the regular and/or special education classroom teachers.
- Provides small group and individualized instruction when appropriate and within IEP guidelines.
- Develops methods, techniques, and educational strategies to facilitate student learning.
- Effectively communicates with staff, parents, and agencies.
- Active state licensure in Deaf/Hard of Hearing.
- Fluency in ASL/Manually Coded English
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.