Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Acute Care
RRT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Respiratory Therapist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Portland, Oregon. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your respiratory therapy skills while advancing your RRT career. The job will entail assessing patients at the facility and administering treatment. You care about patients and are committed to helping them improve their breathing and recover from respiratory conditions. You will work with new and ongoing patients to diagnose breathing difficulties, create treatment plans, administer treatments, and evaluate results.
- Diagnose respiratory conditions, administer medication, manage oxygen levels, operate machine ventilators, and trach care management.
- Properly educate and instruct patients and their caregivers on all respiratory-related equipment and supplies, including troubleshooting and safety procedures.
- Be an actively Registered Respiratory Therapist
- AHA, BLS, ACLS, NBRC, PALS, and NRP are preferred certifications
- NICU, PICU, ICU experience preferred
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.