Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) - Acute Care
CLS Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Clinical Laboratory Scientist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Salinas, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your medical laboratory skills while advancing your career as a CLS. The job entails preparing body fluid and tissue samples, executing a range of tests and procedures, and analyzing the results. You have strong attention to detail, an analytical mind, and are process-oriented.
- Determine normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyze blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepare blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Prepare reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of CLS experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.