Psychologist – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
School Psychologist - School
We are looking for a talented Psychologist with School experience to work at an educational facility in Renton, WA. This is a great opportunity to build your psychology skills while advancing your career. The job will entail applying expertise in mental health, learning, and behavior to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally. You care about kids and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
· Conduct psychological evaluations of students based on referrals by teachers and school administrators.
· Help develop and meet the goals of each child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) by working with multidisciplinary team.
· Counsel students one-on-one or in groups to discuss specific academic, social, or emotional issues.
· Consult with district staff, parents and other parties about psycho-educational issues impacting all students.
· Active state license as a school psychologist
· Initial or continuing certification in school psychology
· Master’s degree
· Current BLS/CPR certification
· 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
· Competitive pay package
· Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
· Comprehensive training
· Retirement planning and savings options
· Continuing Education reimbursement
· Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.