Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Skilled Nursing Facility
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Skilled Nursing
PTA Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist Assistant with skilled nursing experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in San Francisco, California. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PTA career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and are committed to helping them recover from their physical ailments. Under the supervision of a physical therapist, you will help patients regain movement and manage pain after injuries or illness.
- Help to treat patients through exercise, stretching, massage, gait and balance training, and other therapeutic interventions.
- Consistently report patient status and progress to physical therapist to allow for updated goals and modifications.
- Assist physical therapist’s assessment of the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers while considering age, level of understanding, and emotional status.
- Document patient care in a timely, legible, and efficient manner.
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
- Active state license as a physical therapist assistant
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of PTA experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.