Occupational Therapist (OT) – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Occupational Therapist (OT) - School
OT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Occupational Therapist with School experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Donna, TX. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your occupational therapy skills while advancing your OT career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and are committed to empowering them to participate more fully in daily tasks when that ability is compromised by a health condition. You will work with new and ongoing patients to create individualized plans of treatment that consist of appropriate therapeutic exercises, procedures, and techniques to improve outcomes.
· Assess functional needs and set appropriate goals for the patient.
· Reassess patient functional needs and adjust care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
· Document evaluations and occupational therapy treatment goals and plans.
· Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
· Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
· Active state license as an occupational therapist
· Current CPR/BLS certification
· 6 months of OT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
· Competitive pay package
· Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
· Comprehensive training
· Retirement planning and savings options
· Continuing Education reimbursement
Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.