Physical Therapist (PT) – Skilled Nursing Facility
Physical Therapist (PT) - Skilled Nursing Facility
PT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist with Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Defiance, OH. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PT career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and are committed to helping them recover from their physical ailments. You will work with new and ongoing patients to create individualized plans of treatment that consist of appropriate exercises, procedures, and techniques to promote effective and safe recovery.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning while evaluating patients, identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
- Perform age-appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical and facility documentation procedures.
- Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity no longer warrants intervention.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Active state license as a physical therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of PT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer