EEG Technologist – Acute Care
|Shift:||12 Hour Shift|
EEG Technologist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented EEG Technologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Sacramento, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your electroneurodiagnostic skills while advancing your career as an EEG Tech. The job will entail administering electroencephalograms in order to detect brain disorders or damage. You care about patients and do your best to make them feel comfortable before and during the procedure.
- Gather patient medical history, explain testing procedures, and prepare patient for the procedure.
- Operate the electroencephalograph machine during the EEG test.
- Monitor patient status and note any abnormalities during testing.
- Report findings to the referring physican for further analysis.
- Completion of an associate degree in electroneurodiagnostic (END) technology
- Registered as an EEG technologist through the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET)
- Current CPR/ BLS certification
- 2 years of experience required within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.