Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist – Schools
A School District in the Temecula, CA area is looking for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to join their team for the 2021/2022 school year, may have the possibility to renew.
SLPs who work for us are dedicated professionals who work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and young adults.
• Active SLP State License
• 1-year prior school experience is preferred but will consider candidates without
• Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or similar Field
• Successful completion of PRAXIS
• Must be able to work with populations with autism as well as behavioral and cognitive impairments.
• Will assess and provide speech and language therapy for students Direct services and IEPs
What We Offer:
• Paid Holidays and School Breaks
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / Language Therapist SLP
Speech Language Pathology
Best Benefits Position
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / Language Therapist
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.