Phlebotomist – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) - Acute Care
CPT Job Summary:
We are looking for a proficient Phlebotomist with Acute Care experience to work at a site in Burlingame, CA. This is a great opportunity to put your phlebotomy skills to use helping others. The job will entail the collecting of blood specimens to help diagnose health conditions and illnesses. You care about patients and want to minimize their anxiety and discomfort while drawing blood.
- Determine best method for drawing blood for each patient.
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Follow lab protocol for transporting and storing specimens.
- Practice infection control standards at all times.
- Degree in a health-related field/training as a Phlebotomist
- Active CA Certified Phlebotomy Technician license
- 2 years of phlebotomy experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.