Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) – Skilled Nursing Facility
Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) - Skilled Nursing Facility
SLPA Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathology Assistant with Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Warsaw, VA. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your speech therapy skills while advancing your SLPA career. The job entails assisting speech-language pathologists in the assessment and treatment of speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. You care about people and are committed to helping patients make progress towards achieving optimal case outcomes.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Implement treatment plans or protocols as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Document patients’ progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job performance.
- Graduation from a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant certificate program
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of SLPA experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.