Teacher of the Visually Impaired – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)
TVI Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Teacher of the Visually Impaired to work at an educational facility in Augusta, GA. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your teaching skills while advancing your TVI career. The job will entail designing specialized instruction and services required to meet the unique educational needs of visually impaired students. You care about students and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
- Develop and implement students’ Individual Educational Plan (IEP) and in accordance with state department of education regulations.
- Ensure the implementation of instruction strategies, assistive technology, and material and environmental adaptations and accommodations.
- Implement specially designed instruction as outlined in the IEP.
- Effectively communicate with staff, parents, and agencies.
- Active state licensure as Teacher of Visually Impaired
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.