Sterile Processing Technician (SPT) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Sterile Processing Technician (SPT) - Acute Care
SPT Job Summary:
We are looking for a dedicated Sterile Processing Technician with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Honolulu, HI. This is a great opportunity to put your sterile processing skills to their best use. The job entails cleaning and sterilizing medical equipment, instruments, and supplies. You are meticulous, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Collect used and contaminated equipment, instruments, and supplies for sorting and decontamination.
- Manually cleaning supplies of contaminants and operating decontamination equipment.
- Sterilizing, preparing, wrapping, and organizing equipment into instrument trays for use during medical procedures.
- Maintaining records of sterilization procedures, sterilized items, equipment maintenance, and supplies.
- Certification in Sterile Processing and Distribution
- 6 months of SPT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.