Art Therapist – Outpatient
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Art Therapist - Outpatient
We are looking for a talented Art Therapist with Outpatient experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Wasco, CA. This is a great opportunity to build upon your art therapy skills while advancing your career. The job will entail using art therapy to assist patients in exploring underlying feelings and emotional conflicts that impair their physical, cognitive, and emotional wellbeing. You care about patients and strive to help them improve the quality of their lives through the creation of art.
- Consult with patients to discuss their medical histories and identify the problems or conditions they wish to overcome.
- Conduct art therapy sessions with patients using various types of visual art, including drawing, sculpting, painting, ceramics, and clay modeling.
- Discuss patients’ artworks with them to evaluate the meaning and emotions behind each.
- Maintain detailed records of patients’ progress as well as observations made during art therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with other healthcare practitioners to develop or integrate personalized treatment plans.
- Master’s degree in Art Therapy or Counseling
- Certified by the Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB).
- Active state license as art therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.