School Psychologist – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
A school district in the Avondale, AZ area is looking for Psychologists to join their team for an assignment for the 2021-2022 school year with the possibility to extend.
Psychologist who work for Preferred Healthcare are uniquely qualified members of school teams that support students' ability to learn and teachers' ability to teach. They apply expertise in mental health, learning, and behavior, to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry.
For more information about this position, call 858-810-8666 or send a resume copy to Ashley@preferredregistry.com!
- Psychological evaluation, in which Psychologists employ those instruments for which they are exclusively trained.
- Primary facilitator of special education evaluations and reevaluations.
- Facilitation of decisions around program needs for special services students transferring into the district.
- Consultation with district staff, patrons and other professionals around psycho-educational issues impacting all students.
- Consultation regarding placement decisions for special needs students.
- Compilation of supporting evaluation paperwork, as related to evaluation data by the School Psychologist.
- Facilitation of transportation arrangements as appropriate for students transferring into the district with previous special education concerns.
- Share District Representative role with other professionals.
- Active State License
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Master’s degree
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Initial or Continuing Certification in School Psychology.
- Training and experience in the administration of cognitive, academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation instruments.
- Training and experience in the interpretation of cognitive, academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation results.
- Successful experience leading building-based problem solving and evaluation teams.
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.