Teacher of the Visually Impaired – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Teacher of the Visually Impaired –Schools
Your New Adventure:
Are you a Teacher of the Visually Impaired passionate about working with children and inspired by making a difference? Do you enjoy building therapy into play and working with a collaborative team of therapists, educators as well as with family members? Then consider a career with Preferred Healthcare Staffing! We are currently seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired join a dynamic team of professionals in a school district located in the beautiful Farmington, UT area. The district is looking for a gifted Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join their dedicated team for the 2021-2022 school year, with the possibility of contract renewal the following year.
Being hired as a Preferred Healthcare Staffing Teacher of the Visually Impaired means you are best in class, enthusiastic and professional. Our Teachers of the Visually Impaired take pride in helping their students improve daily living and working activities and show up every day knowing they’re needed.
• Current State License
• Bachelors Degree; Masters Degree with an emphasis in special education preferred.
• Teaching Certificate as a TVI
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 1 year of full-time experience teaching the visually impaired within the last 5 years
• Aids visually impaired student in the development of skills and knowledge that enables them to navigate their community independently
• Establishes objectives and plans learning experiences that are adaptable for student with visual impairments
• Evaluates the student's progress on an ongoing basis
• Provides instruction with the use of auditory and/or tactile methods for receiving, organizing, learning and communicating information.
About Preferred: Preferred Healthcare Staffing is one of the top-ranked staffing firms in the nation and a leading provider of children's therapy services. We believe that people are at the heart of what we do. When you are in a field that focuses on providing care to children, the quality and compassion of the people providing that care is of utmost importance. That's why we are proud to have a nationwide network of amazing school-based therapists providing the best care available. As our Preferred Family Circle grows, so does our satisfaction in knowing that we are making a difference in children’s lives across the nation.
What We Offer:
• Signing Bonus Up to $3,000
• Paid Holidays
• School Breaks
• Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with Matching
• Housing, Meals and Incidentals Allowance for Travelers
• Relocation Assistance
• License Reimbursement
• Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
• Competitive Pay Package
• Retirement Planning and Savings Options
• Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.