Pharmacist – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Licensed Pharmacist - Acute Care
We are looking for a talented Pharmacist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Billings, MT. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your pharmacology skills while advancing your career. This job entails administering medications, providing pharmacological information to clinicians, and monitoring patient drug therapies. You possess high attention to detail, are process-oriented, and can effectively manage others.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising interventions when needed.
- Current Pharmacy and Controlled Substance state license
- Graduate of a School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree
- Retail experience required
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.