Medical Technologist (MT) – Acute Care
|Location:||Bay City, MI|
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Medical Technologist (MT) - Acute Care
MT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Medical Technologist with Acute Care experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Bay City, MI. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your medical laboratory skills while advancing your career as a MT. The job entails preparing body fluid and tissue samples, executing a range of tests and procedures, and analyzing the results. You have strong attention to detail, an analytical mind, and are process-oriented.
- Determine normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyze blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepare blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Prepare reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- State license (if applicable), ASCP, or AMT certification
- 2 years of hospital laboratory experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer