Physical Therapy Aide – Outpatient
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapy Aide - Outpatient
PT Aide Job Summary
We are looking for a dedicated Physical Therapy Aide with Outpatient experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Ventura, California. This is a great opportunity to assist the rehabilitation team. The job will entail providing non-medical support to physical therapists and PTAs at the facility. You are caring, responsible, and organized.
- Perform patient intake tasks like welcoming, paperwork, and answering any initial questions.
- Prepare physical therapy equipment and treatment rooms.
- Assist patients to walk, sit, and stand, as well as transport them via wheelchair.
- Document patients' responses to treatment and update patient files.
- Handle basic prescribed treatments such as applying ice packs or heat pads.
- Perform administrative tasks like answering the phone, ordering supplies, and scheduling appointments.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of PT Aide experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.