Physical Therapist (PT) – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Physical Therapist (PT) - School
PT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist with pediatric experience to work at an excellent school district in Rainier, Washington. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PT career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to students of the school district. You care about kids and are committed to helping them cope with their physical ailments. You will work with an IEP team to create individualized plans of treatment that include appropriate exercises, procedures, and techniques.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning while evaluating students, identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
- Perform age-appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to an individual student’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
- Document student progress according to approved documentation procedures.
- Work cooperatively with parents and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the IEP team.
- Active state license as a physical therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of PT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.