Occupational Therapist (OT) – Skilled Nursing Facility
|Location:||Rising Sun, MD|
Travel Occupational Therapist (OT) - Skilled Nursing Facility
OT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Occupational Therapist with Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Rising Sun, MD. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your occupational therapy skills while advancing your OT career. The travel assignment will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and are committed to empowering them to participate more fully in daily tasks when that ability is compromised by a health condition. You will work with new and ongoing patients to create individualized plans of treatment that consist of appropriate therapeutic exercises, procedures, and techniques to improve outcomes.
- Assess functional needs and set appropriate goals for the patient.
- Reassess patient functional needs and adjust care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Document evaluations and occupational therapy treatment goals and plans.
- Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
- Active state license as an occupational therapist
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of OT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.