School Social Worker – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
School Social Worker
We are looking for a talented Social Worker with school-based experience to work at a school district in Sumner, Washington. This is a great opportunity to build on your social work skills while advancing your career. This job entails helping students who have psychological, emotional, and/or social issues that are destabilizing their lives. You care about kids and strive to help students improve the quality of their lives and well-being. You possess excellent communication skills, compassion, and an ability to work with diverse populations.
- Identify any special mental, emotional, and social needs the student may require.
- Help create an effective care plan for the student, along with other faculty and parents.
- Facilitate care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
- Licensed Social Worker with School Certification
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of social work experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.