Behavioral Therapist (BT) – School
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Behavioral Therapist (BT) - School
BT Job Summary:
We are looking for a dedicated Behavioral Therapist with School experience to work at an educational facility in Sumner, Washington. This is a great opportunity to build upon your behavioral therapy skills while advancing your BT career. The job will entail working with children on the autism spectrum, as well as other special needs children, to teach them behavior skills needed to function in the classroom, at home, and in the community. You care about kids and strive to help each maximize his or her potential. You possess good communication skills, a supportive mindset, and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).
- Assisting students in developing healthier thought patters and behaviors.
- Analyzing students’ behaviors to help diagnose mental health disorders.
- Developing suitable treatment programs under the supervision of a Registered Behavior Technician based on student diagnoses.
- Adjusting treatment programs accordingly.
- High school diploma
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.