Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) – Acute Care
|Shift:||8 Hour Shift|
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) - Psychiatric Setting
LMFT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with psychiatric experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Eureka, California. This is a great opportunity to build upon your relationship therapy skills while advancing your LMFT career. This job entails helping individuals, families and couples pinpoint and solve emotional, mental and interpersonal disorders or problems. You care about people and strive to help them improve the quality of their lives and well-being. You possess active listening skills, social perceptiveness, and empathy.
- Help couples, both married and not, to understand and work through conflicts.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to help patients address their issues and problematic behaviors.
- Keep patient records and case files, record notes, and schedule appointments.
- Master’s degree in marriage and family therapy
- Active state license as an LMFT
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of LMFT experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Therapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000. Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.
Therapeutic Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.